This site is owned and operated by Sunwin Healthcare. Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us.
Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand our policy and the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
Sunwin Healthcare provides information on its website, www.sunwinhealthcare.in, to the general public subject to the terms and conditions included in Section I of this Statement. By using the Sunwin Healthcare Public Site, as defined below, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in Section I below.
Sunwin Healthcare offers enhanced, special Website access to registered Members, who are required to agree to the additional terms & conditions contained in Section II below. The Section II terms and conditions apply only to Members.
SECTION I: TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR PUBLIC ACCESS TO www.sunwinhealthcare.in
“Website” means the website located at the URL http://www.sunwinhealthcare.in and includes the entirety of both the Sunwin Healthcare Public Site and the Sunwin Healthcare Member only Site.
“Sunwin Healthcare Public Site” means that portion of the Website that is generally available for use by any person who by accessing the Website agrees to be bound by Section I of the Website terms and conditions.
” Sunwin Healthcare Member only Site” means that portion of the Website that is restricted to the use by Members.
“Members” means those persons and entities that have registered and assented to the terms of Section II of this Agreement.
“Product Suppliers” means any and all suppliers of industrial materials, product components, industrial equipment or services to finished goods manufacturers anywhere in the world.
“Sunwin Healthcare Website Services” mean functions on the Sunwin Healthcare Website that allow Members to search for and access technical product documents of Product Suppliers; order product samples on line directly from such suppliers; and request direct technical assistance from those suppliers.
SECTION II: TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR ACCESS TO MEMBER ONLY MEMBERSHIP
This section states the additional terms and conditions under which Sunwin Healthcare provides access to the Sunwin Healthcare Member only Site. These terms and conditions constitute an Agreement between Member and Sunwin Healthcare .
- Relationship to Section I terms and conditions.The terms and conditions contained in this Section II are in addition to the terms and conditions contained in Section I of this Statement, and together such terms and conditions govern Member’s use of the Sunwin Healthcare Website and the Sunwin Healthcare Website Services. Any reference to “you” or “your” in Section I of this Statement shall be deemed a reference to Member. In the event of a conflict between these Section II terms and the terms contained in Section I, the terms of this Section II shall override and govern. To the extent reasonably possible, the terms of Sections I and II of this Statement shall be construed in such a manner so as to give practical and legal effect to both Sections.
- Member’s Professional Information. Member represents and warrants to Sunwin Healthcare that all of Member’s Professional Information disclosed on the Member Registration Pages is true, complete and accurate as of the date provided to Sunwin Healthcare . Without limiting the generality of the foregoing representation and warranty, Member represents and warrants that he/she has provided true, complete and accurate information regarding Member’s profession and has disclosed all of Member’s employment affiliations and relationships including (a) Member’s relationship as an employee, agent and/or contractor for each employer, and (b) Member’s affiliation with other employers through an ownership interest in or joint venture relationship or similar relationship with those employers.
- Sharing of Member’s Professional Information. Sunwin Healthcare reserves the right, without notice to Member, to share all of Member’s Professional Information with any Product Supplier whose information, documents or materials are accessed by Member on or through the Sunwin Healthcare Website. Member hereby consents to the disclosure of Member’s Professional Information to such Product Suppliers and acknowledges that, once this information is disclosed to those suppliers, Sunwin Healthcare will have no control over, nor will Sunwin Healthcare be responsible for, the use or further disclosure of Member’s Professional Information by those Product Suppliers.
- Restricted Access to Certain Information.Depending on Member’s position, profession, and relationships or affiliations with Product Suppliers or other employers, Sunwin Healthcare may in its sole discretion restrict Member’s access to certain technical product documents and/or other information of Product Suppliers who list their product offerings on the Sunwin Healthcare Website.
- Logon Procedure.In order to Access the Sunwin Healthcare Member Only Site and to use certain Sunwin Healthcare Services, Member will be required to enter a username and password on the logon page of the Sunwin Healthcare Member only Site. A member shall access the Sunwin Healthcare Member only Site only though the logon page provided by Sunwin Healthcare and shall not permit any other person or entity to log onto the Sunwin Healthcare Member only Site using Member’s user name or password. A member shall ensure that he/she logs off from his/her account at the end of each session on the Sunwin Healthcare Member only Site.
- Indemnification by Member.Member agrees to indemnify and defend Sunwin Healthcare and its affiliates and their officers, directors, and employees and agents from and against all third party claims and lawsuits arising out of or relating to Member’s use of the Sunwin Healthcare Member Only Site or the Sunwin Healthcare Website Services. If any such claim or lawsuit is asserted against Sunwin Healthcare , Sunwin Healthcare will tender the claim or lawsuit to Member for defense.
- Entire Agreement; Severability.This Agreement describes the entire agreement between Member and Sunwin Healthcare and supersedes all other verbal or written agreements between the parties hereto regarding the subject matter hereof. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid, vague or unenforceable, the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected. Any vague or ambiguous language shall not be presumptively construed against either party to this Agreement and shall be construed consistent with the primary purpose of this Agreement as expressed by its remaining terms.
- Modification of this Agreement. Sunwin Healthcare may, in its sole discretion, modify the terms of this Agreement at any time, by posting such modifications to the Website. Sunwin Healthcare shall announce any such modifications on the Sunwin Healthcare Public Site and Member’s use of the Sunwin Healthcare Member Only Site after such announcement shall be deemed Member’s acceptance of such modifications.
- Knowing Consent and Authority to Consent.The parties to this Agreement knowingly and expressly consent to the foregoing terms and conditions. Each person assenting to this Agreement represents that he/she is authorized to enter into this Agreement.